- Once a purchase in the Resonus Classics e-commerce store has been completed and the payment has cleared, immediate access is given to the purchased downloads.
- Links to the downloadable files can be found in the 'Order history' or 'Downloads' section of your website account. Please click on the green arrow in the downoad column on the right hand side of the page. This will allow the audio files, booklet, & artwork to be downloaded through your internet browser.
- There is a separate download for each element of your purchase. Dependent on individual settings your files should be placed in the 'Downloads' folder of your computer.
- The audio files are delivered indiviually if separate tracks are purchased, and complete albums are delivered in zipped folders, which will need to be extracted by your computer before being played.
- Various download managers are available on the internet that will aid in downloading our products, some of which are available for free, and most of which will aid in making the download process quicker.
- Albums purchased in FLAC format at 96kHz/24-bit resolution are large downloads (often in excess of 1GB). Depending on your internet connection speed, some patience may be required when downloading files of this size.
If you are using an iPad or an iPhone you will need install an download manager app in order to be able to download our recordings. There are both free and paid options for this available in Apple's app store.
If you are experiencing problems with the downloading process please contact us.