In what formats are Resonus's digtial audio files available?
All of Resonus's releases are recorded at 24-bit/96kHz resolution and are available in files up to this high definition. They are available from the Resonus Classics web shop in MP3 (320kbps), AAC (256kbps) and FLAC (44.1kHz/16-bit or 96kHz/24-bit). High resolution files (24-bit/96kHz) are also available from www.chandos.net, www.highresaudio.com, www.prostudiomasters.com, www.qobuz.com and www.hdtracks.com - further retailers will be added here as they become available.
Please note that we do not provide our recordings in any physical formats.
How do I purchase from the Resonus Classics web shop?
- Once you have found a product that you would like to purchase, select your format of choice (CD, FLAC, AAC or MP3), selecting the digital format using the drop-down box underneath the album artwork.
- There are options to add either the full album or individual tracks to your shopping cart, using the 'Buy' buttons on the album product page.
- Click the 'Buy' button to the right of the relevant album or track(s).
- At this point you will be notified that a product has been added to your shopping basket. Until you close your browser the 'Shopping basket' will remember what you have chosen, so you may add more items to the cart and return later for checkout. Alternatively you can simply click on the shopping cart or 'Checkout' buttons in the top right hand corner of the page you are on to proceed with your purchase.
- On the 'Shopping basket' page, check that you have selected the correct items and that the 'Total' field is correct, then click 'Checkout', or 'Continue shopping' if you're not ready to complete your purchase.
- At the checkout, if you have a user account and password, you will be asked to enter your email and password at this point. If not, you will be given the option to register for a new account - please follow all the instructions to set up your account.
- You will then be taken to the 'Payment Method' page. Currently we accept payments through Sage Pay's merchant services and Paypal and you can choose which of these you would like to use at this point. Either complete your card details in the form provided or chose the Paypal option, and click 'Next'.
- If you chose to use our credit/debit card payment processor, then you will be asked on the next stage to review your items and confirm the order. Once the order is complete, click on the link to take you to the 'Download area' if you have purchased a download. If you chose Paypal, you will be taken to the Paypal pages, and when the transaction is complete, click on the link to take you back to the Resonus site, where you will see links to download the files you have purchased.
How do I download albums or tracks that I have purchased?
- When you have followed all the above purchase instructions you will be taken back to the 'Downloads' page of your account where you will find links to the audio files you have purchased.
- This page can be found again by logging on to the site, clicking on the 'Downloads' or 'Order history' options and then clicking on the relevant order from the list.
- A URL link is also sent to you via your email address when you make a purchase and you can download by either clicking on the link and following the instructions, or accessing your downloads through your account pages.
- The album or tracks can be downloaded up to three times, and the download links are valid up to five days following the first download attempt.
Where else can I purchase Resonus's albums?
If you regularly purchase music from a specific online store (e.g. iTunes or Amazon) and would prefer to purchase your music from that site, then it's likely that you will be able to locate our music on the store of your choice. Our releases are available internationally through all the major online music retailers, including iTunes, Amazon and Classics Online, as well as The Classical Shop, HD Tracks, highresaudio & Pro Studio Masters for 24-bit/96kHz audio files.
I've exceeded my download allowance, but still haven't managed to fully download the album files - what do I do now?
If you are having issues with downloading and have exceeded your download limit on an album or a track, then please contact Resonus Classics via the 'Contact Us' page explaining the problems you are experiencing, and one of our team will be able to help you.
I've forgotten my username and/or password, how can I retrieve them?
When you register for an account with Resonus Classics, your login details are emailed to you, so please do check your email inbox before continuing further. If you no longer have this email, you will find options to retrieve your password on the account login page. Please follow the instructions and we will notify you of your password by email. Your username will be the email address with which you registered for an account.
Is your website protected by a secure server?
Yes, the security of our site and its users is of paramount importance to us, and our site is protected by secure servers and 256-bit encryption technology. The encryption is activated at the checkout stage of any purchases or whenever you log in to your account. The Resonus site is also fully compliant with current PCI DSS regulation for accepting payments by credit card.
Where can I find and download high resolution (24-bit/96kHz) versions of Resonus's releases?
High resolution 96kHz/24-bit files are available from the Resonus site in the lossless FLAC format. They are also available in a number of formats at www.chandos.net, www.highresaudio.com, www.qobuz.com, www.prostudiomasters.com and www.hdtracks.com. Details of further stores will be posted on here as soon as they are available. It should be noted that 96kHz/24-bit FLAC can be large files (often in excess of 1GB), and download times vary according to internet connection speeds. This should be taken into account when purcahsing and downloading in this format.
I'm still experiencing problems, how do I contact Resonus Classics?
Resonus Classics can be contacted through the form on the 'Contact Us' page or by telephone on 0845 676 9706 (for UK customers) or +44 1708846147 (for non-UK customers).